We are currently seeking Call Center Reps for a client in the Montoursville PA area. Qualified candidates will be comfortable with data entry and talking with customers over the phone.
3 Must Haves:
- Customer service skills
- Ability to utilize computer for all documentation
- Phone etiquette
- Candidate will be responsible for taking incoming calls from customers.
- Customers will call in to renew subscriptions, order new products, or with billing or shipping questions.
- Each rep will have a list of customers who haven't purchased lately that need to be contacted.
- Will need to upsell 3-4 different products on all calls including auto delivery.
- Most calls are warm and friendly - no hard selling or cold calling involved.
1st week training schedule will be M-F 9am-5:30pm
Normal working schedule will be Sun,Mon,Wed,Fri, Sat - Off on Tuesdays and Thursdays. See available schedules below:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.