Large call center that focuses on emergency dispatching is looking to hire 10 full time inbound call center representatives. This would be 2nd shift, 2:30PM to 11:00PM with overtime offered during peak periods.
Prior experience working with in a customer service type role is preferred. Retail, customer service, call center, etc.
Skills required for this role:
- Able to resolve problems
- Customer service experience
- Receives road service request information from Emergency Road Service Call Counselors and dispatches calls to facilities using a variety of communication channels (e.g., radio, telephone, digital/computer data link, fax, pager). Relays all pertinent data to drivers (member situation, vehicle problem, location, etc.).
* Prioritizes calls based on various criteria (safety, weather, traffic, etc.) and ensures that police and other emergency calls are handled within established time frames.
* Makes optimal use of available resources to ensure that calls are completed within estimated time of arrival (ETA), that resources are efficiently deployed and routed, and that correct equipment is dispatched to meet member's needs.
* Monitors computer screens to maintain continual awareness of overall status of resource availability and current deployment, and reallocates resources as needed to meet changing needs for service. Personally, notifies member when service will be delayed (or initiates action for another function to do so).
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.