Aerotek Chicago, IL
- Expired: March 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Patient Service Representative (100% Remote but must live in IL)
- Will be taking 80 - 110 inbound customer service calls a day
- Majority of calls are from people to set up appointments with doctors
- Patients will also call for referrals to other doctors
- They will call to transfer medical records from different doctor's offices
- Look up doctor's schedules online to schedule appointments
- They will be doing a lot of data entry and using more than one system to navigate between.
- They will have to send messages via email and their internal messaging system based on the information that the patient provided
- They need to prioritize their duties and have strong time-management and process-oriented mentality
- Heavy documentation of each call and following processes to ensure patient safety is a must. Will be listening to people's symptoms at times and need to be sure to follow instructions and processes in order to get the caller to the right solution.Top Skills Details:
Dual MonitorsAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
Must Haves: - At least 1 year customer service (they prefer call center and healthcare but open to any call center work) - must be open to working 8 hours a day and be able to work the different schedules that they have. this means they need to be flexible with working a 8 hour shift and Saturdays.
Must have proven job tenure- will not accept a jumpy work history
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at Aerotek