I'm currently assisting a client in hiring hundreds of bilingual representatives to assist in completing the Census for 2020. These positions will sit in Jacksonville, FL close to the zoo/airport up north.
These positions will support a 4 month long project to gather census data from individuals. No prior experience is necessary.
Job Responsibilities are as follows:
- Follow defined Census program information, processes, and procedures.
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner. Adhere to Census approved scripts in conducting interviews and completing forms.
- Use frequently asked questions (FAQs) and help text to look up and provide information to inquiries. Enter data into desktop application to accurately capture all responses.
- Adhere to the Title 13 requirements for maintaining confidentiality of all Census data.
- Follow defined Census guidelines as they apply to completing Census forms.
Positions pay well and will have access to government benefits after 90 days. I would love to network with folks who speak the following languages as I have 20+ openings for each particular language:
Please apply directly to the position or send resumes .