Aerotek Scientific is looking for an Analyst who i interested in working in bioanalytical the industry in the Shawnee Mission area.
- The Analyst I is responsible for preparation of reagents and solutions, as well as sample processing under required regulatory documentation. May also analyze data, interpret results or contribute to troubleshooting activities. Conducts sample inventory and carries out lab support duties as assigned, such as inventory of chemicals, washing glassware, waste disposal and/or general cleanup.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Typical responsibilities of the Analyst I may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Process and/or analyze samples.
* Prepare and label laboratory solutions.
* Perform and/or verify calculations related to reagent preparation and/or sample analysis.
* Conduct sample inventory and verify sample identities.
* Review information and documentation for accuracy.
* Prepare study records for archives.
Nice to Haves
- Must have a Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or a relevant scientific field.
- 1 year of experience or less working with:
- basic wet chemistry
- sample prep
- GLP experience
- ELISA experience
- Immunoassay experience
- Ligand Binding Assay (LBA) experience
1 Shifts available:
If interested, please contact Sarah (Recruiter) actively recruiting for this role: 913.981.4786 along with emailing your resume and 2 professional references (Microsoft Word Format) to sacollins(at)aerotek.com. These positions are time sensitive. Please contact as soon as humanly possible.