Admin. Assistant needed!
The business has 8,000+ records of customer data that need to be cleansed. The majority of the time, the candidate will work on cleansing this data for it to be entered to SAP
* Cleanse customer data by reviewing and formatting data in accordance with divisional policies and standardized input guidelines
* Determines quality and verifies not duplicating data
* Codes fields with marketing information
* Utilizes available tools and resources to manage workload and complete assigned daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly duties on time.
* Entry of new customer accounts
* Researches customers and prospects prior to entering new leads into database.
* Researches account alignments, performs account research, merges duplicate accounts.
* Experience with computer applications, specifically MS Excel (basis functions and formatting)
* Attention to detail
* Punctuality - This role is M-F, 40 hours/week with each day starting at 8am
* Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently and manage ones time
* Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* 0-2 years experience required.
Environment: This is a great team to join! The manager is in need of an additional worker to help with some extra workload. There are a total of 16 employees of the team. There are lots of people to ask questions of, to help with training, and the manager herself is also very hands on and available for questions.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.