Under the direction of the Director-Manufacturing Engineering, responsible for all clerical and administrative duties to support the team. These duties would include: creation of written correspondence, scheduling meetings, trip arrangements, preparing Excel, Word, SAP and PowerPoint reports and charts for analysis and presentations. With minimal supervision perform a variety of administrative work. Also required to do typing, filing, spreadsheet analysis, and general secretarial duties.
1. Assist in preparation of support documentation: forms, letters, reports, charts, and graphs as needed to assist the verbal and written presentations of the staff.
2. Answer phones when staff members are not in their office or at specific request of the staff members. Assist callers by providing the answer to departmental and procedural questions: or direct calls to proper person or department.
3. Organize and set up meetings including securing conference rooms, necessary equipment, meal reservations, etc. as requested by staff.
4. Initiate correspondence including letters, reports, ACTs, memorandum, etc.
5. Independently perform a variety of administrative responsibilities designed to relieve the staff of detailed and routine work.
6. Schedule travel arrangements including flights, hotel, car rental, and obtain confirmations of each. Process VISA and Passport requests through Travel.
7. Process Expense Reports via Concur system.
8. Order office supplies via the SRM system.
- Will be working on dual screens, planning events weeks in advanced, creating agendas, utilizing Concur for expense reports.
- Ordering supplies, lunches, events, etc.
- 1 years experience managing multiple calendars
- Strong Microsoft Suite Experience (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- SharePoint experience (Understanding of what it is)
- SAP or CRM experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Kohler, Wisconsin
Posting ID: 7005327-1726
Pay Rate: US$16 - US$18 per hour
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.