Healthcare call center $14/hr
Provides new and existing patients with the best possible customer service in relation to their drug prescriptions, clinical services, billing inquiries, patients suggestions and complaints.
- Handles inbound calls from patients of the specialty pharmacy
- Schedules the delivery of medications
- Enrolls new patients into the pharmacy
- Enters patient demographics into the system
- Handles upset patients and resolves issues
- Answers questions for patients
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.