Aerotech Machining, Inc Bloomingdale, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fabricate and assemble hardware, machined components, and products in a sequential process using an array of tools and equipment.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by following work instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Assemble subassemblies in accordance with work instruction and engineering documents, with or without the aid of jigs and fixtures, by drilling, filing, filling, reaming, countersinking, burring, and fastening using various hand tools, as well as electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Self-inspect work in accordance with Customer Specifications
- Ensure all assemblies and detail parts are free of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) and non-conformance issues.
- Report all non-conformances to Team Leads and/or Production Supervisor.
- Follow all safety procedures and report unsafe conditions to safety officials or manufacturing supervision.
- Report on job status and productions restraints to Team leaders and/or Production Supervisor.
- Maintain production schedule, Earned Standard Hour objectives, and production goals.
- Keeps tools and tooling operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; notifying Team Lead or Supervisor of any needed repair.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to stand, bend, and perform repetitive motion for extended periods
- Must have technical/mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to understand and work with basic mathematical concepts.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills and have the ability to provide written and verbal instructions and present information clearly.
- Capable of reading, interpreting, and understanding drawings and sketches.
- Have a positive attitude, professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot & correct quality issues.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Able to pay attention to detail.
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Must be able to work extended hours, overtime and weekends when necessary to support production and operations activities.
Aerotech Machining, IncWhy Work Here?
Family oriented environment, ethical leadership and policies, ultra-clean work environment, competitive benefits, opportunity for growth
From small production parts to heavy machined assemblies, Aerotech Machining provides cutting-edge solutions for projects in the aerospace, power generation, agriculture, and railway industries. Within a 45,000 square foot modern facility, highly skilled and experienced professionals utilize the most advanced technology to create parts from materials including stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, plastic, and more. Through CNC machining, conventional machining, waterjet cutting, assembly, and kitting, Aerotech Machining manufactures custom machine parts with a company commitment to quality that shows in every step of the process and every detail of the final product.
803 Bloomingdale Rd. BloomingdaleBloomingdale, GA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Aerotech Machining, Inc