- Posted: over a month ago
- Wind magnet wire into armatures and other tools.
- Glue and assemble powerful rare-earth magnets to shafts, plates, and motor housings.
- Prepare and complete soldered connections to circuit boards, connectors, or inline splices.
- Assemble and test complete, complex motors using a variety of proprietary testing and measurement equipment and software.
- Read work instructions, control plans, engineering specifications, sketches, and assembly drawings
- Use computer programs such as Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Troubleshoot to determine the cause of malfunctioning products.
- Perform modifications and repairs when necessary.
- Participate in continuous professional development and training.
- Help train less experienced employees in department procedures, assembly techniques, and basic mechanical theory.
- May perform assembly tasks inside an ISO 14644-1 Class 6 cleanroom.
- May perform general labor such as department maintenance or support adjacent departments as workload changes.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Qualified candidates must have a mechanical aptitude
- Qualified candidates must have experience with utilizing tools
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Competitive Pay
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program
- 401(k) Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Health Insurance
- Company Paid Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Education Reimbursement
- Financial & Retirement Planning Resources
You should be proficient in:
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Assembly Skills
- High School / GED
Aerotech Industrial Automation
ManufacturingView all jobs at Aerotech Industrial Automation