SETUP MACHINIST/PROGRAMMER 4 AND 5 AXIS MILLS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A growing manufactuer of Aerospace, Defense and medical components is looking for an experienced CNC Setup Machinist with Programming Skills to assist in our growth
Candidate must have 7 years or more of set up and programming experience in a precision CNC manufacturing facility.
Fluency in one of the programming languages Mastercam or hyperMILL is required. Must be able to create a program from a solid model and set up the 3/4/5 axis mills and horizontal machining Centers including the design of special tooling and work holding fixtures.
Responsibilities will include:
-Quoting of new products from multiple aerospace, defense and medical customers, including any special non-recurring/tooling costs
- Creation of CNC programs to run quoted parts
- Proveout of programs through first article approval and buyoff by Quality Department
- Troubleshooting of any program or production issues
- Working in conjunction with our current Setup/Programming team and at the direction of Shop Foreman and Operations Management.
Looking for an individual who is willing to build on his/her foundation of knowledge and advance in a progressive organization small enough to value talent big enough to offer competitive compensation and excellent benefit package.
- the desired individual must be a team player and be able to coach and instruct machine operators.
- experience in machining of aluminum, stainless steels, alloy steels, copper, Inconel, both 625 and 718 and Titanium are desired.
The benefits include 401K Plan, profit sharing, health/dental insurance, paid vacation/sick leave to name a few.
Aerospace Manufacturing in Carson CA
Get fresh CNC MILL Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!