FIRST ARTICLE INSPECTOR LEVEL III - WEEKEND SHIFT
Aerospace Manufacturer Gilbert, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
First-Article Inspector needed Days, Nights and Weekend shifts. Inspector is responsible for inspecting a first piece of a manufacturing operation to the blueprint or other engineering document
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions below:
- In-process and final inspection of products to determine conformance to specified requirements.
- Quality verification of purchased materials
- First Article inspection using CMM and record inspection results in accordance with established procedures
- Review product manufacturing and quality records to verify completeness and acceptability
- Identify, segregate and document nonconforming material
- Interface with customer source inspectors and coordinate product acceptance.
- Assist Manufacturing personnel to ensure that all products and workmanship meet the respective standards.
- Read prints, drawings, sketches, specifications, packing sheets and other written and verbal instructions.
- Recommend changes to processes based upon findings.
- Other duties as assigned
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
· Ability to assist team members in a creative and effective manner
· Ability to read drawings, specifications, acceptance test procedures
· Proficient in using inspection equipment, such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, optical comparators and manual or DCC CMM
· Responsiveness to external and internal customer issues
This position does not supervise others.
· Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office.
· 3-5 years Aerospace manufacturing experience
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work effectively in a fast –paced team environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products, supplies and materials up to 50 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday 5:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This Company Describes Its Culture as: Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused, Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture, Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous, Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture, Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges. This Company Describes Its Culture as: Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused, Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture, Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
1433 N. Tech Blvd GilbertGilbert, AZ