Growing Kansas City composites manufacturer is seeking an experienced Shift Supervisor. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established company and help it grow to the next level. Overall responsibilities are:
- Day to day management of 10-15 associates including
- Recording daily production with attention to variances
- Product Quality
- On-Time delivery
- Inventory control and proper classification
- Associate training and development
- Overall leadership and ownership of department performance
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Coordinate and facilitate smooth transactions between other shifts
- Communication skills that effectively relay information to the Production Manager on a continuous basis
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, equipment needs and layout.
- Ensure completion of production requirements in a timely manner through direct involvement and development of production schedules consistent with labor required and available.
- Develop a culture of high quality and volume through the execution of high performance behaviors; build and empower a team of high performers.
- Completes all record keeping requirements timely including production reporting, job training performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Ability to review key data and allocate resources to achieve overall goals.
- Effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously, planning and scheduling work activities to routinely meet demand.
- 5 years management experience in manufacturing
- Excellent training skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Outlook; Great Plains/Dynamics a plus.
- Self-Starter with strong leadership and team building skills.
Please submit resume along with salary requirements for consideration. Relocation assistance available.