Administrative / Office Assistant
- Expired: November 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Office Assistant is the face and first impression of the company and responsible for supporting guests and clients via phone, email, and in-person. In addition, the position supports the Contract & Finance teams.
This is an in-person, full-time position at our Chandler, AZ office Monday-Friday 7am-4pm.
This candidate must have the following to be considered for the role:
- 1+ years' experience in office administration
- 1+ years' experience in a receptionist or "Front Desk" role
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
Summary of Essential Functions:
- Provide general support to clients, vendors, and employees
- Answer and manage incoming phone and email inquiries
- Partner with the Office Manager to maintain relationships with office vendors and service providers
- Maintain incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist the Office Manager with planning office events
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Maintain a presentable, clean, and organized office environment including breakroom and conference rooms
- Support Human Resources team with Time Keeping
- Assist AeroSpec's Contracts department with weekly reports and updates
- Run various department reports including forecasting, accounts payable, etc.
- Arrange client lunches and meetings
- Assist with entering invoices and processing approved payments
- Maintain various Accounts Payable files
- Maintain various financial databases and reports
- Data Entry experience a plus.
- Accounting experience a plus.
- Excellent growth and promotion opportunities
- Competitive wages, dependent on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision, and voluntary benefits
- 401k with company match
- Training opportunities
AeroSpec is a leader in design-engineer-build solutions for manufacturing. Our team creates custom manufacturing equipment for cutting edge products needed in a connected world. We create an extensive range of automation technology and solve all types of manufacturing challenges. The company is a respected leader in innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries working to grow their technology and manufacturing capability. Details of the company and its products can be viewed at www.aerospecinc.com.
BusinessView all jobs at AeroSpec Inc
Get fresh Administrative Assistant Office Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.