Production Coordinator - Indianapolis Site
The Production Coordinator is a hands-on role, responsible for creating production schedules in accordance with MRP recommendations and customer demand to ensure a controlled flow of work and materials through manufacturing. Works closely with the Supply Planning team to implement on the master schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, release, and track, refurbishment, and preconditioning schedules in line with forecasted and actual sales demands.
- Analyze daily refurbishment shipper returns and communicate shortages to Supply Planning.
- Schedule daily rework and recert activities to best support the overall manufacturing master schedule.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams including Operations, Purchasing, Supply Chain and Engineering.
- Works closely with purchasing and the warehouse to ensure material supply is available while meeting plant objectives and help identify component shortages to inventory control and purchasing.
- Work with Refurbishment Supervisors to determine overtime, downtime, and partial runs along with balancing volume. Synchronize production scheduling with optimum staffing and equipment utilization.
- May assume a lead position while assisting the Refurbishment Supervisor with the direction of the Preconditioning team to maximize the efficiency of the cooling chambers.
- Preform inventory cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Track finished goods and work in process inventory levels.
- Communicate inventory deviations and determine route cause.
- Work with the Supply Chain team on the movement of inventory from manufacturing to Warehouse
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Associate degree or 3 to 4 years scheduling & inventory control experience preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel) and experience with ERP systems.
- Outstanding communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills are a must.
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed goals.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt to changing priorities.
While performing the duties of this job, frequently will be required to sit; type; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls (some repetitive motion); and talk or hear. Also, occasionally will be required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch and lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include some close vision.
Tools & Equipment:
PC, printer, telephone, copier, and other office equipment.
Normal office, manufacturing, and warehouse environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
AeroSafe Global provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
AeroSafe GlobalIndianapolis, IN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.