Job Location: Ardmore, OK 73401 USA
Job Duties And Responsibilities
We are a full service aviation company offering all services and hiring for all positions although Avionics is top priority at this time.
Aircraft Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications And Requirements
• Hands on aviation maintenance experience in the United States Military.
• Must be able to document maintenance performed on required forms.
• Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
• Must be willing to work any shift.
• Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
• Internship with no experience is also available for those wanting to learn.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We look forward to speaking with every applicant interested in this opportunity.
CEO, Ash Williams