Aero Performance in Chandler., Arizona is seeking a customer focused sales representative to support client's in the selection and purchase of parts and components related to general aviation.
What you must bring:
- Good background in aviation, mechanics and/or avionics components.
- Proven excellence in providing customer service including active listening and the ability to suggestive sell.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment coordinating phone and email as well as walk-in/retail customer service.
What we'll expect from you:
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established procedure.
- Continuously update product knowledge in order to convey the salable components of airplane and avionics products.
- Develop and grow accounts by evaluating buying history, research, and suggestive selling.
What we provide:
Full portfolio of benefits including Group Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability, Paid Time Off, and Holiday Pay.
Rate of pay is based upon the experience/skills you bring!
Aero Performance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We use E-Verify to validate eligibility to work in the United States.