CLE - Heavy Vehicle Mechanic
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aero Mag is a private company incorporated in 1994; headquartered in Ville-St. Laurent, Quebec, Canada; with career opportunities in various US locations. Specializing in: Aircraft De-Icing, Center Management and the Recycling of Products used in the de-icing process. Our innovative approach in these three sectors have made Aero Mag an industry leader recognized worldwide by the airlines we serve and the airport authorities we work with. Our core values are built on respect, efficiency, safety, and social responsibility. We believe in building a dynamic culture that embraces diversity, where differences are valued. Aero Mag is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant’s EEOC Federally Protected Rights. We are an organization that takes pride in what we do and the people that make it happen. If you are looking to join a company with endless opportunity for growth and advancement where you are valued, then Aero Mag is where you want to be! We have an immediate need for a Heavy Vehicle Mechanic at our Denver International Airport location.
HEAVY VEHICLE MECHANIC – Cleveland, Ohio
Seeking mechanics to work on our fleet of De-Icing trucks, other service vehicles, machinery & equipment. The ideal candidate will have experience in hydraulics and familiarity reading electrical schematics. The candidate should be able to demonstrate necessary skills required in troubleshooting equipment problems and identify issues with hydraulic systems within larger machines disassemble and repair hydraulic pumps, motors, and related parts; troubleshoot and repair hydraulic and electrical systems. Familiar with Volvo chassis a plus.
- Performs repairs and maintenance on de-icing trucks, service vehicles and other machinery/equipment.
- Executes preventative maintenance programs on the fleet, service vehicles and automobiles; including initial repair cost estimates; further completing all necessary documents and reports as required including purchase orders.
- Inspects, diagnoses, overhaul, adjust and repair gas and diesel-powered trucks, automobiles, and other power equipment
- Performs general overhaul, installation, repair, replacement and adjustment of bearings, ignitions, carburetors, transmissions, differentials, axles, steering mechanisms, drive shafts, fenders, radiators and front end and rear suspension systems.
- Maintain a variety of records, including vehicle identification, date, mileage and nature of each inspection, maintenance, lubrication, and repairs performed.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Experience with Freightliner, Mercedes and/or Volvo type of equipment a plus.
- Familiar or willingness to learn Microsoft software suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Must have a current/valid US Driver’s License.
- Be able to pass Airport Security background check and mandatory drug screen.
- Ability to meet all physical requirements necessary to perform job duties.
HOW TO APPLY
- Click APPLY and submit your resume/credentials for consideration.
Aero Mag provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Aero Mag 2000 DEN LLC
Get fresh Heavy Equipment Maintenance Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!