Entry Level Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Entry Level Support Specialist will assist with technology related requests of varying severity, complexity, and urgency. This role will receive requests made by clients via a helpdesk system, e-mail, telephone, and verbal communications as well as from other members of the Aero team. The Entry Level Support Specialist is responsible for resolving or escalating requests in a timely manner to adhere to service level agreements.
- Receive, handle, and transfer telephone calls.
- Receive and send email communications.
- Resolve technical requests categorized as “Level I Complexity”
- Escalate technical requests categorized as “Level II, III or above in complexity”
- Perform technical maintenance tasks according to schedule and checklists.
- Follow standard operating procedures and guidelines.
- Maintain safe work environments.
- Support all departments in reaching goals set by company leadership.
- Maintain customer service and satisfaction by following company policy and procedures.
- Project a positive image of the organization to employees, clients, industry, and community.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Understanding of technology terms and concepts.
- Ability to troubleshoot and common technical problems.
- Verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in office productivity, and communication related software.
- Possess organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills and logical reasoning.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Aero IT