- $25 to $27 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
POSITION: Technician - Hydraulics
Location: Auburn, Washington
Department: Hydraulic Shop
This position is primarily responsible for the repair/overhaul of hydraulic operated aircraft components. The position cross-trains in other departments. This position reads, writes and understands the English language, follow directions and works individually and in a team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Test, disassemble, inspect, repair and reassemble aircraft components.
- Work overtime and holidays on a short notice.
- Follow customer’s special instructions and requirements.
- Follow all company procedures and policies.
- Follow all safety and security policies and regulations.
- Back up department functions, cross-train in other departments and performs other duties as necessary.
- Report to work on a regular and consistent basis.
REQUIRED ABILITY TO:
- Read and understand component maintenance/overhaul manuals.
- Read and understand drawings, wiring schematics and flow diagrams.
- Be a reliable self-starter.
- Demonstrate the use of common hand tools.
- Demonstrate the use of torque wrenches, micrometers, dial calipers and multi-meters.
- Stand and work for long periods of time.
- Lift, move, push and pull up to fifty (50) lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Build alliances, partnerships and collaborate with co-workers in a tactful, professional and respectful manner. Be a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Resolve workplace differences and conflict to achieve goals and objectives in a professional manner.
- Foster an atmosphere of new ideas, input and creative solutions when faced with challenges.
- Listen to others attentively and retain/process information effectively.
- Promote a professional culture that is trustworthy, honest, and socially responsible while championing an energetic and positive work culture.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- 1 year minimum of experience with hydraulics
- 1 year minimum of experience with mechanics
- Airframe or Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Continuous work in manufacturing/production setting.
- Continuous walking and standing, and lifting, pushing and pulling heavy objects throughout the work day.
- Flexibility to work long hours and occasional weekends.
Why Work For Us?
We offer competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Holiday Pay
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with an employer contribution of $500 a year
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan with discretionary employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Perks
- Career growth and community involvement
- Tool/Safety Shoe Reimbursement Program and mileage reimbursement for substance testing.”
Starting Hourly Pay Scale $25-$27
Overall Hourly Pay Scale $25-$30
Founded in 1984, Aero Controls has built a reputation based on quality products and services while specializing in repairs/overhaul, component sales, aircraft dismantlement, and consignment management.
Our breadth of services and inventory has enabled us to serve some of the biggest names in the airline industry.
Aero Controls is a Part 145 Repair Station authorized by the FAA to repair and overhaul airplane components.
Aero Controls is an FAA, EASA, and ISO certified Part 145 Repair Station headquartered in Auburn, WA. Founded in 1984, Aero Controls has built a reputation based on quality products and services while specializing in repairs/overhaul, component sales, aircraft dismantlement, and consignment management. Our breadth of services and inventory has enabled us to serve some of the biggest names in the airline industry.
Aero ControlsAuburn, WA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.