General Operations Manager, Award Winning Cannabis Cultivator
Aeriz Holdings Riverbank, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $130,000 to $200,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
General Manager / Operations Manager, Riverbank, California
Aeriz Holdings Corp., a multi-state, award-winning leader in the cannabis industry, is hiring a General Operations Manager in Riverbank, CA.
With operations in Chicago, IL, Phoenix, Arizona, Riverbank, California, and Humboldt County, California, Aeriz is the largest aeroponic cannabis cultivator in North America.
The General Operations Manager will be responsible for a 325,000 sq foot indoor aeroponic cannabis cultivation facility with an extraction lab and approximately 250 employees in Riverbank, California.
We are seeking a hands-on Operations Manager with strong management, and production experience preferably in the cannabis, wine and spirits, pharmaceutical or food industries. The Operations Manager will lead and drive all aspects of Aeriz’s cannabis operations in Riverbank.
● Hire and Manage a team of approximately 250 people in cultivation, processing, warehousing, packaging, facilities management and distribution.
● Ensure Aeriz products are produced in a safe environment for our employees while adhering to all governmental regulations.
● Responsible for product safety. Develop and enforce proper product and work-in-process tracking, movement, product security and compliance with State and Federal Regulations.
● Work closely with Director of Cultivation to implement best practices, drive continuous improvement and ensure SOPs are followed in daily production processes
● Lead and drive effective efficiency improvement initiatives in processing, packaging, and warehousing.
● Work closely with the wholesale sales team to manage customer product supply.
● Lead and drive lean operations, quality improvement, and capacity expansion initiatives in the processing, warehousing, and packaging portions of the operations.
● Work closely with Facilities to implement facility modifications and upgrades required for efficient production capacity
● Identify, lead, and develop talent to maximize individual, team, and organizational effectiveness to meet company goals.
● Instill a production mindset in the culture.
● Participate in Aeriz’s innovation programs and in new product development and implementation.
Successful candidates will have proven experience and success in cannabis, wine production, pharmaceutical, food, industry with strong attention to detail, organization skills, and excellent communication skills to all parts of the organization. Additional qualifications include:
● A minimum of 7-10 years of proven Manufacturing Management and leadership experience within the wine / spirits / beverage / cannabis / food / pharmacy industry required.
● Bachelor's degree in a manufacturing operations related discipline. Degrees in other disciplines in conjunction with suitable experience and accomplishment will be considered.
● Inherently sound human resource values and problem resolution skills in combination with a history of strong leadership skills and talent development of those, directly and indirectly, reporting to this person.
● Demonstrated success in leading manufacturing operations to achieve improved performance and profitability.
● Possess the financial acumen to manage, measure, and improve operations effectiveness and profitability.
● Demonstrated knowledge on managing and improving, employee safety, product quality, and packaging for consumers.
● Strong written and communication skills with the ability to interact with every level of the organization
● Ability to manage detailed processes consistently and ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations
● Proven ability to hire and develop a solid, cohesive management team to manage each functional area of the business
● Ability to negotiate and handle public relations
● Broad financial management and strategic management skills
● Ability to work with all levels of management and employees and motivate them to high performance
● Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
Department oversight will include:
● Grow operations
● Harvest, cure and trim operations
● Extract lab operations
● Product Development
● Inventory management
● Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
● Delivery operations
● Interface with sales force and sales force management
● Administrative functions – finance and human resources
● Maintenance functions
● Safety processes and procedures
The general manager will need to exhibit a strong spirit of collaboration to ensure operations are managed effectively with a goal to deliver a consistent high quality product in a high performance culture. The general manager will create an environment of continuous process improvement and manage the key processes in the production areas to optimize the yields of the plants and the extraction lab.
Aeriz provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.
Aeriz HoldingsWhy Work Here?
Award Winning Multi-State Cannabis Company, Outstanding Leadership, Strong Distribution Network in California, Largest Aeroponic Grow in US!
2906 Santa Fe StreetRiverbank, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Aeriz Holdings