- Posted: 18 days ago
JOB TITLE: Solutions Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Solutions and Business Development
REPORTS TO: Manager, Solutions
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate who has a deep understanding of sales and client relations, and a passion for getting things done. As a Solutions Specialist, you will be responsible for connecting with a wide range of clients to sell the services & products of Aerial Canvas. You will be in charge of developing good relationships with clients, proposing solutions for their listings, and promoting interest in other services including creative projects. You will be in charge of moving each lead through our sales process as well as helping to onboard and transition clients to our Project Management team. It is a great role for those who thrive within a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment.
- Prospect and contact potential customers including cold calling and making multiple outbound calls.
- Maintain follow-up through text and email.
- Serve as the initial point of contact through onboarding and transitioning to project management.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Be able to educate, strategize and plan outreach to successfully sell Aerial Canvas solutions.
- Develop, forecast, and report on Aerial Canvas CRM.
- Resolve customer inquiries and objections.
- Seek Referrals from existing client relationships.
- Be responsible with time management and outreach.
- Contribute to the team culture and success.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Familiarity with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient and comfortable on making daily outbound calls
- High Experience with email and text follow up.
- Proficient with Google G Suite and word processing software.
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge preferred.
- Able to work collaboratively and individually.
This is a fully remote, hourly non-exempt position. Minimum requirements average at 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week. Work hours are dependent on the needs of the business and the completion of projects. Some days may require more than 8 hours. Our standard operating hours are from Monday-Sunday, 9:00 am PST to 6:00 pm PST.
We are a privately funded and owned start-up. As a burgeoning real estate marketing agency, we are innovative and disruptive. We value open communication, team chemistry, and challenges that are stimulating. Our Core Values can be found here: https://www.aerialcanvas.com/corevalues.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of sales experience in a professional environment.
- Proficient in English, verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field required, MBA preferred.
REMOTE EMPLOYEE REQUIREMENTS:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Access to reliable internet, computer, and a phone to use for work.
- Designated workspace, free from distraction.
We are looking for passionate individuals who take pride in their work! The ideal applicant takes chances but is also calculated. They practice a student and teacher mindset and learn as quickly as they are willing to share their knowledge. Lastly, they value themselves as intrapreneurs and have developed the leadership competencies and business acumen to operate with ownership.
Aerial Canvas provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
BusinessView all jobs at Aerial Canvas