Customer Success Representative
- Expired: 18 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB TITLE: Customer Success Representative
DEPARTMENT: Customer Success
REPORTS TO: Customer Success Manager
A Customer Success Representative (CSR) is responsible for several key aspects of the client journey: client onboarding, retention, recovery, support, and experience. The CSR delivers a positive customer experience in every interaction. They foster long-term relationships, brand loyalty, and network advocacy. They are analytical, data-driven, customer-focused, and stay up to date with product knowledge, system changes, and process updates. A relentless focus on customer service is paramount. The ideal candidate is personable, empathetic, detail-oriented, and operates with integrity and clarity.
- Maintains client satisfaction by providing key resources.
- Supports client questions and general inquiries.
- Facilitates client onboarding processes.
- Supports Project Management team with inbound calls and general comms support.
- Supports Operations team with inbound calls and general comms support.
- Participates in lead generation.
- Aides in achieving customer success team targets.
- Resolves client and team issues & escalations.
- Analyzes feedback data and identifies customer service trends.
- Aides in meeting department financial objectives.
- Maximizes overall customer experience by providing help desk resources and technical support.
- Detects and diagnoses client issues in an effort to prevent escalations.
- Participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Is highly proficient on calls & supports volume inbound in the email space.
- Triage & routing of inbound communications.
- Company website Chat Bot support.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent customer service, outreach, and sales skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software fluency.
- Proficient with Google G Suite and word processing software.
This is a fully remote hourly non-exempt position. Minimum requirements average at 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week. Work hours are dependent on the needs of the business and the completion of projects. Some days may require more than 8 hours. Limited weekend availability may be required. Our standard operating hours are from Monday-Sunday, 9:00 am PST to 6:00 pm PST.
We are a privately funded and owned start-up. As a burgeoning real estate marketing agency, we are innovative and disruptive. We value open communication, team chemistry, and challenges that are stimulating. Our Core Values can be found here: https://www.aerialcanvas.com/corevalues.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience preferred. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service, administrative assistance, or a supervisory role.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
We are looking for passionate individuals who take pride in their work! The ideal applicant takes chances but is also calculated. They practice a student and teacher mindset and learn as quickly as they are willing to share their knowledge. Lastly, they value themselves as intrapreneurs and have developed the leadership competencies and business acumen to operate with ownership.
Aerial Canvas provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
BusinessView all jobs at Aerial Canvas