Building Technician Apartment & Common Area Cleaning with light maintenance (Seasons Park in Richfi
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Para tener acceso a la traducción en otros idiomas, por favor contactar 612-249-6100
For more language translations, please call 612-249-6100
Aeon is a nonprofit developer, owner and manager of quality, affordable homes in the Twin Cities. Since 1986, the award-winning nonprofit has built or renovated more than 5,900 apartments and townhomes. These homes provide stability to more than 17,000 people each year. At Aeon, we believe everyone deserves a home. But the threat of homelessness is real. Too many people are struggling to make ends meet. One illness, one day without work, one family emergency, could leave them with nowhere else to go. Together, we will act boldly to create and preserve quality, affordable homes for those who need them most. With Aeon, you'll discover hard work that's worth it. Learn more about Aeon at www.aeon.org.
We are seeking a highly motivated and dependable person to perform inside janitorial work, outside groundskeeping and light maintenance as part of our team for our apartment community in Richfield, MN, Seasons Park. The main focus of this position will be to maintain a clean, well maintained, enjoyable space for our residents. The Building Technician will report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The completion of all service requests as assigned by performing a wide variety of general cleaning and light maintenance and repair functions including:
- Cleaning interior common areas
- Cleaning vacant apartments
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping
- Cleaning windows
- Inside/outside debris removal
- Seasonal duties: light snow removal, salting/sanding
- Plumbing (snaking toilets, other light repairs)
- Electrical (changing light bulbs, outlet covers, etc.)
- Changing furnace filters
- Installing blinds
- Changing smoke detector batteries
Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years of cleaning experience is strongly preferred
- Candidate must also have strong people skills and enjoy working in a diverse setting
- Strong people and problem-solving skills
- Be a team player
- Prideful work ethic
- Must have a commitment to learning and participating in Aeon's diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts
- Must be a resourceful problem solver with an attention to details and a seeker of excellence who values results, hard work, customer service, and loyalty to Aeon's mission
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to stand, walk, reach, climb, bend and kneel for extended periods of time
- Ability to complete daily tours between properties including but not limited to inspecting grounds, common areas, hallways, stairwell and apartment homes
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds frequently and 50 pounds occasionally
- Ability to reach above and below the shoulders
- Ability to use hands and fingers to grasp, twist and pull
- Ability to withstand external weather conditions such as working outside in the rain, cold, heat or other adverse weather
- Ability to quickly respond to sights and sounds that may pose a threat to persons or property
Compensation This position starts at $16 per hour and offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees which includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, retirement plan, paid time off and an employee assistance program.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit: https://aeonmn.applicantpro.com/jobs/2490551.html
Position is open until filled.
Aeon values a diverse work environment. People of color, individuals with disabilities, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and people from other underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Aeon is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Employees and residents are encouraged to apply
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at Aeon