- $47,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Location: Keyes, California
Reports To: Shift Supervisor / Control Room Operator
Department: Production Department
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following is a list of essential duties and responsibilities for this position along with certain supportive duties; this list is not all-inclusive. This job description may be modified as needed.
1. Operates equipment to achieve optimal performance;
2. Inspects and maintains the equipment to ensure proper processing;
3. Inspects the quality of the product and documents the result at certain intervals of the production process;
4. Coordinates with lab technicians to ensure product quality.
5. Performs basic analytical techniques to ensure product quality during the production process.
6. Investigates monitors and reports deviations from production standards.
7. Moves materials and products with the use of industrial equipment which typically includes front-end loader, forklift and skid steer equipment;
8. Loads trucks with out-going bulk products including ethanol, syrup, Distiller grains, etc.
9. Works with the Control Room Operator to make minor adjustments to the equipment settings to ensure the product produced meets quality and quantity standards and expectations;
10. Monitors the quality of the product to ensure the product meets industry/company standards; reports and sets aside defective product;
11. Assists maintenance department by inspecting and servicing equipment to ensure that the equipment is performing at peak efficiency at all times;
12. Monitors vendor truck drivers on site and trains new truck drivers in loading procedures.
13. Records daily production activities and verifies production; maintains adequate records of production volume, down-time, and equipment breakdowns;
14. Identifies and recommends opportunities to improve productivity levels and service methods in order to maximize overall quality and productivity.
15. Complies with state, and federal laws, policies, and regulations, and adheres to quality assurance programs and safety standards;
16. Adheres to safety programs to promote a safe environment and to minimize safety hazards/injuries;
1. Attends informational meetings and work related training to keep abreast of any new policies and/or procedures or company developments/initiatives
Supportive Duties and Responsibilities
1. Occasionally communicates with supply vendors
1. 1 year previous Ethanol production experience preferred
2. High school diploma or equivalency;
3. Minimum one-year process and equipment experience.
1. Excellent computer skills; familiarity with operation software;
2. Excellent hand-eye coordination; safety cautious;
3. Experience working with lab testers and plant equipment;
4. Ability to follow directions, and work well with little supervision;
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills;
6. Driver’s license;
7. Ability to safely and effectively coordinate multiple projects/tasks;
8. Bilingual skills are (English/Spanish) preferred.
9. Must have the ability to work different shifts and overtime. This includes the possibility of short-term and long-term shift reassignment to match the needs of the business.
10. Proficiency operating industrial equipment such as forklift, front-end loader, skid steer and pallet jack equipment preferred.
11. Competent working with computers; knowledgeable of operation software;
12. Knowledge of basic math principles and able to read and write;
13. Excellent hand-eye coordination;
14. Ability to collaborate and work as a team;
15. Safety oriented;
16. Ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack in a safe manner;
17. Ability to follow directions, and work well with little supervision;
18. Ability to speak and write in English;
19. Valid driver’s license;
20. Bilingual skills are (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required.
1. Must be able to work in cold to hot temperatures; work around dust, fumes, and/or moderate to loud noises;
2. Able to lift, pull, carry, and pick-up average to heavy objects weighing up to 50 pounds;
3. Essential functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for climbing stairs and ladders, sitting, walking on paved and unpaved surfaces, and standing for prolonged periods of time; operating a computer and keyboard; visual acuity to review written documentation; ability to hear and understand speech at normal room levels and on the telephone; manual dexterity to operate a telephone; lift horizontally and vertically, bending, stooping, and reaching;
4. Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
5. Must be able to climb to the different heights.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.