Digital Advertising Specialist
Aelieve Digital Marketing Iowa City, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
Join Our Vision!
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit who’s eager to make a mark on the universe? Aelieve Digital Marketing is a rapidly growing marketing & software development agency built and run by young entrepreneurs. We’re seeking talented individuals who are excited to be a part of a growing company. If you want to work with people who are passionate about what they do, then you’re in the right place! We are in need of someone who is comfortable around chaos and has a strong desire to structure the unstructured. Keep in mind this is a fast-paced, developing company, if you’re someone who requires a job that is structured with a consistent routine, then this is not the job for you.
Full disclosure: We are past the start-up phase and have ventured into the rapid growth phase. We are not stopping at the local level. The intention is to grow to one of the largest marketing companies in the nation.
Interested? let's continue.
We’re looking for someone to join our team as a Digital Advertising Specialist. As a Digital Advertising Specialist, you are ultimately responsible for ensuring that each client’s advertising campaign is logically and efficiently created. This includes ensuring each client is on the most current technology, targeting the proper geo/practice areas, and is spending properly. This will result in campaigns meeting or exceeding expected CPL’s with attention to client acquisitions and ROI. By accomplishing all of these things, the Digital Advertising Specialist will assist the Account Managers in promoting a successful campaign. If you are a Digital Advertising Specialist who maintains a go-getter attitude and consistently delivers top-level work then this job is right for you.
- Create advertising strategies and set up of campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, bids, and budgets for assigned clients
- Ensure all campaigns are in full alignment with a client's desired needs
- Manage all paid advertising channels/products, including but not limited to: Google, Bing, Local Service Ads (LSAs),
- Working with multiple advertising verticals including search, programmatic and social.
- Communicate paid advertising strategy and results and successes to internal Account Managers in such a manner that they may utilize the content/information and share directly with the client
- Competently communicate with clients via email, phone conversations, or in-person meetings
- Deep dive paid advertising with Account Managers for reviews/training
- Perform keyword research, competitor research, and market research for each assigned account.
- Write engaging ad copy
- Provide complete and accurate data in weekly reports
- Perform a/b tests on ad copy, conversion optimization, keyword research, targeting, etc.
- Proactively review all of the team’s accounts and make recommendations to improve and optimize their CPL, conversion %, spend/budget, and new client acquisitions
- Continually update Account Managers on any new opportunities their clients could be taking advantage of
- Resolve or quickly analyze advertising campaigns for any client who expresses dissatisfaction, has a CPL outside an acceptable range, has underspend or overspend, or is underperforming
- Handle intermediate issues and problems within the local paid advertising process, and refers moderate to complex issues to leadership
- Maintain intermediate knowledge of assigned vertical industry & paid advertising best practices
- Serve as the team’s resource for any advertising questions, and proactively suggests improvements
Still with us? If so, read on!Requirements
- 1-2 years of experience in paid advertising, digital marketing, SEM or social media
- Ability to manage change and maintain a positive attitude
- Experience/knowledge successfully managing search, programmatic or social ads
- Experience making recommendations on ad budgets and ad management strategies with account managers and/or clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, diverse culture across a broad spectrum of clients
- Google AdWords certification is a plus, as well as other advertising and marketing certifications
- Knowledge of SEO, online search mediums, and social media and an understanding of how all of these channels work together with advertising is a plus
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising
- Strong work ethic and ability to learn quickly and independently
- Interested in a long-lasting relationship with a growing company
- Background in marketing and analytics, experience analyzing digital advertising data preferred
- Paid Advertising experience preferred (Vertical Expertise, Data Analysis & Critical Thinking, Analytical Thinking, Marketing Strategy, Keywords, Ad Copy, Landing Page UX)
- Marketing Channel experience preferred (Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Social Media Advertising, Premium Directories, Video Advertising, Local Service Ads)
- Always seeking to improve; even if it means challenging the status quo
What We’re Looking For
You’re our ideal candidate if you are comfortable working in a growing environment and have the flexibility to switch between a multitude of projects as needed. You’re eager to be the future and ready to implement new, innovative ideas into the workplace. Within our company, your entrepreneurial spirit will help you gain professional growth in months, rather than years. Giving you more opportunities and responsibilities within the business than any corporate position could offer.
Who We Are
Aelieve Digital Marketing is a boutique marketing firm driven by a purpose to create the world's best marketing solutions. We use state-of-the-art technology mixed with real-world experience to create custom marketing solutions tailored to our clients’ exact needs. Our team thrives on a culture of collaboration and entrepreneurship. This requires a results-based and growth-oriented mindset, with opportunity comes commitment!
Our Mission & Values
- Adapt or Die | We are ever-improving
- Good Vibes | Community, Inclusivity, and Open-mindedness
- Karma is Real | Good intentions equal positive influences
- Get Sh*t Done | Actions speak louder than words
- Beyond a Client | Go above and beyond for those we serve
Why We’re Hiring
- Grow | We’re growing fast! We need individuals who can keep up!
- Build | Opportunity to build yourself and the company in your own unique way!
- Evolve | Keeping up with new ideas and technology is crucial to success!
What We Expect
- Fun | Have to love what you do!
- Motivated | Success-driven!
- Competitive | Only accept the best in yourself and others
- Results-focused | Outcome and growth-oriented
- Health/Vision/Dental Coverage
- Gym Benefits
- Flexible Schedule
Think you would be a great fit? Apply now! Join Our Vision!
A Little Boost for SEO! ;)
- Iowa Jobs
- Iowa Marketing Jobs
- Iowa Digital Marketing Jobs
- Iowa Entry Level Jobs
- Iowa Jobs Near Me
- Iowa Ads Manager Jobs
- Iowa Advertising Jobs
- Iowa City Jobs
- Iowa City Entry Level Jobs
- Iowa City Jobs Entry Level
- Iowa City Job Openings
- Iowa City Ads Manager
- Iowa City Ads Strategist
- Iowa City Ads Specialist
- Iowa City Advertising Manager
- Iowa City Digital Advertising Jobs
- Iowa City Ads Manager Jobs Near Me
- Iowa City Ads Manager Jobs Entry Level
- Iowa City Digital Advertising Jobs Near Me
- Iowa City Digital Advertising Jobs Entry Level
- Iowa City Digital Marketing Jobs
- Iowa City Digital Marketing Job Openings
Powered by JazzHR
Aelieve Digital Marketing
AddressIowa City, IA
BusinessView all jobs at Aelieve Digital Marketing