Sr. Electrical Design Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A reputable manufacturing company in Fort Wayne, IN is seeking an experienced Senior Electrical and Electronics Engineer to join their team. This individual will be responsible for engineering, applied research, coordinating activities for the design and development of electronic equipment, and preparing engineering sketches.
- Research, develop, and design new products to ensure quality standards and business objectives are met
- Coordinate and facilitate the design, fabrication, modification, and evaluation of electronic apparatus, components, or circuitry for use in electronic equipment and devices
- Ensure work is completed on time and established quality goals, efficiency targets, and budgets are achieved
- Research, develop, design, and test electrical components, equipment, systems and networks
- Prepare drawings, sketches, and specifications to construct, relocate, or install equipment, facilities, products, or systems
- Prepares documentation including specifications related to proprietary hardware and software, information on product development, introduction schedules, and product costs
- Track and document performance weaknesses to identify areas for improvement
- B.S. or M.S. in electrical, electronic, mechatronics, computer engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of product development experience
- Ability to understand and perform electrical troubleshooting
- Proficiency in Cadence, Altium, or other ECAD tools
- Ability to understand DFMEA, FMEA, engineering drawings, and other engineering documentation
ManufacturingView all jobs at Aegis Worldwide
Get fresh Electrical Manufacturing Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.