- $27 to $32 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Our client in Roselle is looking for a qualified Service Technician. The client specializes in water treatment solutions/equipment and other chemical feeder pumps/equipment.
The first six months will be primarily doing training and helping with the Assembly department. After these 6 months, the junior service technician will be going on the road with Jason and see how the job gets done. While they are on the road the Junior Service Technician will be installing water treatment equipment at customer plants. This will include basic wiring of control systems, basic pip fitting, and provide technical phone support.
- 1 year experience in a hands-on mechanical/electrical role.
- Experience as a maintenance tech, HVAC Tech, Panel Builder, Machine Builder, Service tech, or HVAC / Plumbing apprentice could work
- Technical school or apprenticeship would be a plus
- A high school diploma or GED would be a requirement.
- Experience with basic wiring or control systems or any electrical wiring experience would be a plus.
- Experience with basic piping, plumbing, and fitting would be great.
- Experience rebuilding, repairing, troubleshooting, or installing equipment would be great.
- Need to be able to pass a drug test and background check regularly.
- Need to be old enough to rent a car
If this role sounds of interest to you and you meet the qualifications, please email me an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.