Aegis is partnered with an FDA controlled manufacturing facility in Indianapolis who is in need of a Quality Assurance Manager. This person will act as the Subject Matter Expert for all quality activities (Lab/ Plant Floor). In order to be successful in this role you must have a strong understanding of HACCP and SQF regulations. The ideal candidate will have experience within a food or beverage manufacturing facility (Past or Present).
Please see below for additional responsibilities:
- Create, Update, and Implement HACCP Guidelines / procedures
- Strong understanding of SQF proceeds and experience implementing or updating processes
- Ability coach and mentor quality technicians (Plant and Lab)
- Experience working with supplier to eliminate quality defects.
- Complete documentation as it relates to audits and facility compliance
- work cross functionally with product development teams
- Investigate product quality complaints
- BA Preferred
- 5 to 10 years of experience within quality (manufacturing environment)
Why Work Here?
Free Full Benefits!