- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A prominent manufacturing company in Metro Detroit is looking for a Plant Controller.
This Plant Controller is very project-based. This company runs production and builds dies, and is very project focused so they deal with a lot of POCs (Percentage of Complete Accounting). For this role, they are seeking an individual who has project experience.
Some responsibilities include the following:
- Overseeing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Attend daily operations meetings and present financial results to ensure management team are aligned with the performance of the company.
- Work directly with accounting team on closing books each period.
- Ensure robust financial controls are in place and are following financial policies
- Partner with Project Managers by providing project forecast preparation, analysis & reporting
- Challenge execution teams to mitigate/minimize potential deviations from budget and schedule
- Challenge execution team on identification of risks, contribute to quantify risks and set up mitigation plans
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting, finance or related required
- CPA preferred
- 3+ years experience in either a projects business (preferred) or manufacturing plant
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required
- Comfortable walking the manufacturing floor daily
- Quick learn of ERP systems. Knowledge of Aptean ERP a plus
Direct hire, full benefits, and remote work options available!
Aegis WorldwideWhy Work Here?
Room for growth, great bonus structure
Finance and Insurance