The chosen candidate will be responsible for installation, troubleshooting and repairing all mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components of all manufacturing equipment.
The candidate will be part of a combined crew to work together in completing tasks. Selected candidate is responsible for tools.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to, supporting production operations for all maintenance requirements, including hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic systems as scheduled.
- Maintain, Repair, and Troubleshoot all plant equipment through superior repair methodology.
- Work from available drawings and equipment specifications and schematics.
- Perform preventative, predicative and routine inspections maintenance.
- Install Plumbing (Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and Water)
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Perform machine repairs, pipe fitting, welding, replace hydraulic hoses, and frequently use Ball Screws, Chucks, and Spindles
Qualifications Required Skills and Education
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role, ideally in a production oriented environment.
- Knowledge of mechanical safety requirements.
- Strong mechanical analytical problem solving ability. Knowledge of Ball screws, Chucks, and Spindles
- Ability to read and troubleshoot schematics.
- Experience in welding, sheet metal fabrication and pipe fitting.
- Experience in repair, rebuild or setup mechanical gear box assemblies.
- Ability to work as a team or independently with little supervision.