- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This supervisor role will be a hybrid between management and hands on. Must have experience maintenance and supervisor role.
- Supporting Reliability Excellence, and asset utilization
- Regular surveying of the plant or warehouse to identify building, grounds, equipment, etc. that is in need of repair.
- Personally repairing as well as supervising mechanics in repairing and performing preventative maintenance.
- Supervising the purchase of necessary spare parts and other parts and supplies by a maintenance clerk to maintain the building and equipment.
- Assigning priority work projects to mechanics.
- Keeping abreast of utility cost and making recommendations to minimize energy consumption per unit produced.
- Training and developing the Emergency Action Team - be a leader in safety, quality and environmental activities.
Industrial Maintenance experience is important
- Candidates must have 3-5 years experience
- Looking for multicraft experience
- PLC experience.
Real EstateView all jobs at Aegis Worldwide
Get fresh Maintenance Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.