- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Direct hire with full benefits
Great company and work culture
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise, train and cross-train mechanics in all areas of the operation. Must be able to develop mechanics' skill and/or provide training to further their skill level to improve individual and facility performance.
- Practice safe work habits. Follow proper lock out tag out procedures as required. Completes all OSHA required training as required and corrects any unsafe conditions as necessary. Issues discipline as required for unsafe acts.
- Responds to calls from line supervisors or operators to repair equipment as needed.
- Performs package change-overs on equipment as required.
- Schedule preventative maintenance on equipment as required.
- Participates daily in meetings and reports maintenance department objectives and opportunities.
- Works with Production Manager to analyze downtime data to prevent or minimize recurring issues and improve on process.
- Delivers consistent superior product quality by enforcing quality standards; maintaining HACCP and GMP's.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Maximizes equipment operation by developing and scheduling preventive maintenance; organizing change-overs.
- Directs, maintains and enforces the safety program for the maintenance department; reviews safety records to uphold standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Insures fair, equitable and respectful treatment of all employees.
- Other duties as assigned by Plant Manager.
Real EstateView all jobs at Aegis Worldwide
Get fresh Maintenance Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!