- $90,000 to $120,000 Yearly
A prominent Manufacturing company in the Metro Detroit area is seeking a Maintenance Manager to join their team. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with full benefits!
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides technical and operational support for the plant infrastructure maintenance and Continuous Improvement activities.
- Drive a strong and robust Maintenance Excellence Program.
- Sustain a culture of loss control and prevention with a dedicated continuous improvement mindset.
- Minimize line downtime, assist with process and technical operational improvements and sustain overall equipment reliability.
- Responsible for continuing to improve and Promote the plant’s BBS (Behavioral Based Safety) program.
- Manages operations to ensure the safe and timely completion of departmental work by effectively utilizing people, equipment, and materials.
- Knowledge of infrastructure systems such that the staff and workforce implement safe and effective operations. Working Knowledge of BBS and EAS regulations such that staff and the workforce operate safely and effectively.
- Understands and Implements a robust 5S Program.
- Develops and provides training for technical skills, TPM, safety (i.e. LOTO, 6S), and other applicable topics.
- Effectively communicates change to maintenance teams to reduce barriers to change. Manages the implementation of change i.e. new processes, equipment and ways of working.
- Works with Training & Development Manufacturing Support Lead to identify and develop a skills matrix. Assists with developing and implementing associated training programs.
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of individual items of packaging equipment and integrated systems, how they operate, impact on product quality, fault diagnosis & corrective action.
- Assists corporate engineering with the development and implementation of capital projects.
- Leads or participates in Process Hazard Analysis studies.
- Ensures overall quality levels (equipment and department work) and on-time delivery schedules are maintained.
Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree and at least 5 years of related experience. Must have a solid understanding of maintenance management systems and processes, preventative and predictive maintenance, manufacturing technologies and standard software applications. Requires strong communication skills, math, organizational and analytical skills.
Great opportunities for growth!
Aegis WorldwideRochester Hills, MI
WebsiteView All Aegis Worldwide Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.