Inside Sales Rep - Manufacturing! $80K!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have partnered with a local manufacturing firm looking to add an Inside Sales Representative to their team! This is a great opportunity for someone to come in and make a real impact on day one. This person should have experience in manufacturing and a solid sales background. This position is direct hire and comes with a full host of benefits such as 401k, health, and PTO.
The Inside Sales representative will help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. Inside Sales representative will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management. Candidates for this position must be self-motivated and will work closely with the executive team and lead the sales team on a daily basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, and developing accounts.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends and identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new account, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations.
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries and verifying and entering information.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment, communicating expected delivery date, and explaining stock-outs.
- Develops accounts by checking customer’s buying history, suggesting related and new items, and explaining technical features. Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards and recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities.
- Maintain and update Salesforce CRM and CPQ.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Aegis WorldwideWhy Work Here?
Room for growth! Great health benefits, 401k match
Reputable & stable company in the industry!
AddressFort Wayne, IN