Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $24 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
- Responsible for carrying out technical work related to the machines, equipment, components and mechanical installations of the plant.
- Perform the technical control of the manufacture, use, maintenance and repair of machines, equipment, components and mechanical installations.
- Apply technical knowledge of the principles and practices of mechanical engineering and the construction of machinery to identify and solve problems that arise in the course of their work.
- Repair, install, and adjust industrial machinery and Automated distribution systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Multi-craft maintenance, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic
Experience: A minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience in industrial maintenance.
- Previous maintenance experience with machinery (Conveyors, Rollers, Motors, etc.).
- Knowledge and/or experience with PLC Troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
Aegis WorldwideWhy Work Here?
Great company culture looking to invest in their employees!
ManufacturingView all jobs at Aegis Worldwide