Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (A-Shift)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Responsible for carrying out technical work related to the machines, equipment, components and electrical installations of the plant.
- Perform the technical control of the manufacture, use, maintenance and repair of machines, equipment, components and mechanical installations.
- Apply technical knowledge of the principles and practices of mechanical engineering and the construction of machinery to identify and solve problems that arise in the course of their work.
- Repair, install, and adjust industrial machinery and Automated distribution systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Multi-craft maintenance, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic
Experience: A minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience in industrial maintenance.
- Previous maintenance experience with machinery (Conveyors, Rollers, Motors, etc.).
- Knowledge and/or experience with Advanced PLC Troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
ManufacturingView all jobs at Aegis Worldwide
Get fresh Industrial Machinery jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.