Position: Contract to hire
One our clients at a managed service provider is looking for an IT Service Associate. The ideal candidate will have minor troubleshooting experience, knowledge of research issues and resolutions, and can communicate with customers effectively.
Their responsibilities will be as followed:
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate steps are taken to resolve customer’s problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Use software tools to create tickets for each client call and email received.
- Use knowledge base as appropriate to research issues and resolutions.
- Monitors and communicates I3 ACD issues in a timely manner to Bell leadership.
- Maintain professional working relationship with coworkers.
- Adhere to business unity policies and procedures.
- Communicates knowledge documentation issues to leadership.
Required Education, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Two Years Technical School or Technical Certifications a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in troubleshooting internet browsers, smart phones & tablets a plus.