IT Business Analyst
Aegis Worldwide Indianapolis, IN
- Posted: 1 day ago
- $80,000 to $95,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
IT Business Analysts
Direct Hire (Remote)
IT Business Analyst is responsible for assisting in the development, planning, and implementation of enhancements, upgrades and break fix changes to SAP and other IT systems. T Business Analyst at Wabash National Corporation (WNC) will also do the follow essential duties:
Candidates should have:
- 3 to 5 years of SAP experience (non-configuration)
- Practical experience dealing with IT customers
- Cross-component integration knowledge
- Demonstrates mastery of several key problem solving and facilitation techniques
- Promotes new concepts and implements strategies toward the achievement of identified objectives
- Demonstrates strong teamwork skills and must be able to work in an agile project management environment
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with all levels within the organization and with external vendors
- Expertise with the SAP application systems supporting that process: Organizational Hierarchy, Materials, Inventory Management, Material Handling, Goods receipt, Goods Issues, Warehouse Management, Material and Vendor Masters, Intercompany Transfers, Subcontracting, Sales ordering, VELO, ABAP, MRP, RFID, EDI, LSMW, Interfaces
- Experience with Purchasing- Manufacturer part number functionality, subcontracting, third-party, consignment, External Procurement- Stock transports, requisitions, outline agreements, scheduling agreements, RFQs, quota arrangements, source lists, service entry, info records, release strategies, vendor evaluation, master records.
- Experience with Inventory Management: GR, GI, stock transfers, reservations, consignment, physical inventory, availability check, movement type configuration.
- Experience with Configuration skills in WM – Configuration of warehouse control data, Storage types, Bins, Picking, put-away strategies, picking strategies, transfer movements, Transfer requirements, Transfer orders, bar coding, scanners, RF devices, mobile data entry systems, printing labels, packing slips, output determination, batch jobs, interfaces and Confirmations.
- Experience with EDI – setting customers up with direct EDI solution for 850, 860, 997 and 856 for supply chain
Aegis WorldwideWhy Work Here?
A growing company that really makes a difference for it's people. Great benefits including an on site medical facility for employees/family