Human Resources Generalist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A reputable manufacturer in Wytheville, VA is looking for an HR Generalist to join their team! This individual will be responsible for performing HR related duties including recruitment, onboarding, benefit programs, employee relation programs, training, performance management, policy implementation, affirmative action, and employment law compliance.
- Recruit, interview, and recommend candidates for hourly positions at the plant level
- Perform new hire orientation, administer benefit programs, and train on plant rules
- Maintain all employee documentation
- Process all new-hire paperwork to ensure all federal regulations are satisfied and employees receive benefits
- Counsel employees on benefit plan provisions
- Serve as the initial contact for employee uniform vendors, responsible for ordering and terminating services
- Maintain close contact with all employees to have an accurate sense of employee morale
- Make recommendations to effectively resolve employee problems or issues
- Administer and monitor the hourly performance evaluation program
- Administer and tracks company leave policies in correlation to FMLA, Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability
- Maintain Human Resource records in HR database
- Conduct exit interviews, analyze data, and make recommendations to the management team for continuous improvement
- Champion employee activity committee and events
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Employee Relations, Business, or related field.
- Two years of HR generalist experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Problem Solving/Analysis capabilities
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong working proficiency in UltiPro or comparable HRIS system.
- Basic working proficiency in Kronos or comparable timekeeping system
BusinessView all jobs at Aegis Worldwide
Get fresh HR Generalist Human Resources jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.