Accounting Clerk III
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A prominent Manufacturing company in the Metro Detroit area is looking for an experienced Accounting Clerk III to join their team.
Top Responsibilities would include:
- Accounts Receivable: prepare invoicing daily, post cash receipts, cash flow projections, and collections.
- Post bank adjustments
- Process financial journal entries and subsidiary ledgers (inventory is primary) through trial balance
- Timely and Accurate 3-day Month End Closing
- Sales Commissions: Record invoices on commission spreadsheets, prepare commissions for A/P
- Calculate, update and post daily / weekly / monthly metrics using Excel
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Sales Tax Reporting
- Purchasing: backup role to buyer for order placement and entry in ERP system
- Accounts Payable: Oversee process and backup role as needed
- Administrative: backup role to Administrative assistant as needed
- Cash on hand forecasting
- Maintaining accurate general ledger account balances
- Draft Bank Reconciliation for approval
- Responsible for month end procedures
- Prepare monthly audit schedules for balance sheet accounts
- Generate accurate trial balance for review
Aegis WorldwideWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, great culture, room to impact and grow!
AddressCharter Township of Clinton, MI
Finance and Insurance