Aegis Treatment Centers, LLC., ("Aegis") operates one of the largest networks of Narcotic Treatment Programs (NTPs), also known as Opiate Treatment Programs (OTPs), in the nation. Aegis is committed to providing evidence-based comprehensive treatment services incorporating multidisciplinary modalities. We promote the highest standard of patient care in the treatment of substance abuse and related medical, psychological and socio-economic conditions. Aegis and its staff members pursue excellence, integrity & commitment in the provision of effective patient care.
• Review patient information to ensure correct dosage amounts of patient medications are administered
• Dispense controlled and non-controlled medication per physician's orders
• Observe patients
• Consult with clinic doctors regarding any changes in dosage
• Implement all aspects of receiving, storing, and dispensing controlled and non-controlled substances.
• Document and sign entries in patient treatment records as required by applicable federal and state regulations
• Prepare, stock, and maintain exam rooms and dispensary
• Possibly working on an "On-call" basis when needed
• LVN or Licensed Psychiatric Technician in good standing with the State of California
• Current CPR and First Aid Certification from American Heart Association
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, catering to a high volume of patients on a daily basis
• Excellent attention to detail
Aegis' scope of services include: medical care, medication-assisted treatment, individual and group counseling, case management/referral services, support groups and educational programs.
Aegis Treatment Centers, LLC
Why Work Here?Established in 1998, Aegis Treatment Centers is the largest medication-assisted treatment (MAT) provider in California. With 35 full service clinics and serving over 10,000 patients/day, we operate the most advanced network of opioid treatment programs in the state. Aegis' scope of services include: medical care, medication-assisted treatment, individual and group counseling, case management/referral services, support groups and educational programs.
A company with integrity and passion in the treatment of patients addicted to opioids