Health Services Director
Aegis Living Carmichael, CA
- Expired: December 23, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you love making a difference? Love working with seniors?
At Aegis Living Carmichael (4050 Walnut Ave), an assisted living and memory care community located in the upscale suburb of Sacramento, we are looking for someone who loves taking care of our elderly population. Are you someone who loves to be of service, loves making a difference and contributing to others? Then, we have a career for you!
The Health Services Director is an integral member of the management team, contributing health care expertise to promote an environment of optimal living for residents. The Health Services Director reports directly to the General Manager (GM) of their assigned community. The HSD also works closely with the Vice President of Nursing and Care, Regional Health Services Consultant, and Vice President of Operations for support and guidance. The HSD is knowledgeable of resident's condition, needs, and all health related incidents at the community. The HSD is responsible for the planning, organizing, implementing, and evaluation of clinical activities within the community. The HSD is the process owner for the coordination and communication of care needs and change of condition with the family, healthcare practitioners, and ancillary services.
As a Health Services Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide direct leadership for your nursing team to manage nursing care in a setting that has a focus on fragile Assisted Living and Memory Care Residents.
- Create care plans, provide oversight for clinical charting and work directly with families and physicians.
- Provide community leadership to support and coach our employees in appropriate care of our assisted living and memory care residents.
What you'll need as a Health Services Director:
- RN license in good standing preferred, LVN considered
- 3+ years of nursing experience required.
- Experience managing a team a plus.
- Gerontology nursing experience required.
- Dementia/Alzheimer's/ Memory Care programming experience a plus.
- Ability to love your residents, support the family members, coach the team.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!) and an enjoyable work environment and team.
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times at https://careers.aegisliving.com/ and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Aegis-Living-Reviews-E199051.htm
This really is a great place to work!