Home Health and Hospice Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- $27 to $34 Hourly
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
Aegis Health Care is hiring Healthcare Heroes!
Aegis Home Health and Hospice is currently seeking a compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) that has a passion for providing outstanding services to the elderly in senior living communities and in-home health settings. This is a full-time position serving the Tucson area.
Each Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is an important part of the Aegis Health Care team. Aegis specializes in providing care for hospice and home health patients in senior living communities or in the patient's home. Each LPN, under the direction of a registered nurse, licensed physician, or other specified health care professional, will provide nursing care and treatment to our patients according to their plan of care. If you are passionate about providing excellent care and are willing to challenge yourself daily to make a positive impact on the lives of our patients and their families, we want YOU on our team.
Aegis Home Health and Hospice are part of Aegis Health Care. Aegis is unlike any other health care company. Through continuous improvement and innovation, we have expanded our Aegis family to include a vast array of services and programs designed to meet the needs of the communities we proudly serve. Aegis Health Care is currently operating in 3 states (Utah, Alaska & Arizona) and continuing to grow. There is an abundance of opportunity for professional development and growth.
The Aegis core values are Character, Experience and Trust. We are committed to providing high quality service to our patients, their families, and our employees. Aegis employees are our most important resource and greatest asset. Our commitment to patient care can only be achieved with the right people in the right place. Every Aegis employee can create special moments for our patients, constantly look for ways to improve patient care, and strive to make a difference daily.
Positive Work Environment
We encourage our employees to maintain work life balance. Aegis creates a healthy work environment for the benefit of both employees and patients. We believe success comes when you surround yourself with passionate, dedicated, happy and talented, people.
- Comprehensive Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Years of Service Recognition
- Continued Training & Education
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Aegis Experience Rewards Program
Being the Difference
We are looking for employees with the following qualities:
- thrive on establishing high level standards
- committed to professionalism while performing job duties and responsibilities
- positive attitude
- team player
- proactive problem solver
- honesty and integrity
If you would like to be a part of an outstanding team that provides world-class care, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Verify the plan of care and provide necessary nursing care, treatment, or procedure according to the physician's orders and as directed by the Registered Nurse
- Identify patient pain or discomfort and report and respond appropriately
- Assist patients with activities of daily living
- Educate and train the patient and caregiver in learning appropriate self-care techniques
- Prepare, administer, and manage medications
- Assist with stocking and coordinating supplies as needed
- Accurately document clinical visit notes to maintain patient record
- Appropriately communicate with supervisory RN, or physician regarding assessment findings and change in patient condition
- Participate in team meetings and coordinate patient care with other members of the team
Skills and Qualifications:
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license in state of practice
- Home Health / Hospice experience preferred
- Ability to utilize full range of movement to transfer patients
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Valid Driver's license, clean driving record, and reliable automobile
- Proof of current automobile insurance
- Criminal background check clearance/fingerprint clearance
- Current CPR certification
- Negative TB test
Aegis HealthcareTucson, AZ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.