CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant; full-time and part-time positions
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Aegis Health Care is hiring Healthcare Heroes!
*** $1500 sign-on bonus ***
Aegis Home Health and Hospice is currently seeking a compassionate Certified Nurse's Assistant (CNA) that has a passion for providing outstanding services to the elderly in Senior Living Communities and in-home health settings. We offer a flexible schedule working full-time or part-time hours, serving our patients in the Tucson, Arizona area.
Each CNA is an important part of the Aegis Health Care team. Aegis specializes in providing care for hospice and home health patients in home settings and senior living communities. Each CNA will provide outstanding patient care under the direction of a Registered Nurse or Therapist. If you are passionate about providing excellent care and are willing to challenge yourself daily to make a positive impact on the lives of those you care for, we want YOU on our team.
Aegis Home Health and Hospice are part of Aegis Health Care. Aegis is unlike any other health care company. Through continuous improvement and innovation, we have expanded our Aegis family to include a vast array of services and programs designed to meet the needs of the communities we proudly serve. Aegis Health Care is currently operating in 3 states (Utah, Alaska & Arizona) and continuing to grow. There is an abundance of opportunity for professional development and growth.
The Aegis core values are Character, Experience and Trust. We are committed to providing high quality service to our patients, their families, and our employees. Aegis employees are our most important resource and greatest asset. Our commitment to patient care can only be achieved with the right people in the right place. Every Aegis employee can create special moments for our patients, constantly look for ways to improve patient care, and strive to make a difference daily.
Positive Work Environment
We encourage our employees to maintain work life balance. Aegis creates a healthy work environment for the benefit of both employees and patients. We believe success comes when you surround yourself with passionate, dedicated, happy and talented, people.
- Comprehensive Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Years of Service Recognition
- Employee Referral Program
- Continued Training & Education
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Aegis Experience Rewards Program
Being the Difference
We are looking for employees with the following qualities:
- thrives on establishing high level standards
- committed to professionalism while performing job duties and responsibilities
- positive attitude
- team player
- proactive problem solver
- honesty and integrity
If you would like to be a part of an outstanding team that provides world-class care, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Grooming and bathing patients with low mobility
- Helping patients eat and take medications
- Monitoring vitals and patient behavior and reporting them to the nursing and medical staff
- Assisting patients with mobility needs, transferring them from wheelchair to bed
- Turning or adjusting patients in bed to prevent bedsores or other discomfort
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Current license as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Home Health/Hospice experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) preferred
- Compassionate and caring attitude
- Service oriented mindset
- Keen attention to detail
- Valid Driver's license, clean driving record and reliable automobile
- Proof of current automobile insurance
- Criminal background check clearance/fingerprint clearance.
- Negative TB test
- Home Health and Hospice
Aegis HealthcareTucson, AZ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.