Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aegis General Insurance Agency Inc., is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join its Marketing team. This is a remote/hybrid position.
Founded in 1977 and acquired by San Diego-based K2 Insurance Services in 2013, Aegis General continues to expand its product offerings and distribution by developing new insurance programs and increasing the size and geographic diversity of its marketing, sales, and support staff.
Aegis General offers the opportunity to join an established company in growth mode. Our compensation program includes competitive pay; bonus plan; medical, dental, and vision insurance with no waiting period; paid time-off in year of hire; and 401(k) with employer match.Position Description
The Marketing Coordinator will support the Sales and Marketing team through onboarding and activating new producer partners as well as facilitating change requests from existing partners.Responsibilities
- Onboard new Retail / Network / Carrier Alliance partners within 48 hours of initial request.
- Manage multiple marketing inboxes.
- Coordinate licensing checks with Compliance team and input key information into administration systems.
- Regular communication with marketing representatives to obtain additional information relevant to on-boards, as necessary.
- May include facilitation of welcome calls, emails, kits, swag distribution, etc.
- Participation in partner conference calls or webinars as requested.
- Serve as backup to the wholesale channel Marketing Coordinator.
- Positive / team-oriented attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Can multi-task various requests.
- Strong work ethic.
- Completion of tasks in a timely manner.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- High school, GED, or equivalent.
Learn more about Aegis at aegisgeneral.com.
Aegis General Insurance Agency
Get fresh Marketing Production Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.