Requisition/Vacancy No.: 225907BR
Job Category: Management
AECOM is seeking a Production Maintenance Supervisor to lead our 2nd shift manufacturing maintenance team in Corinth, MS!
- Successful candidates have a current Safety Trained Supervisor (STS) certification, or the ability to obtain within 12 months of hire.
The Supervisor is responsible for the prioritization of work based on the needs of the client and for the on-time completion of all work, as well as all documentation involved. Provides and / or schedules needed training and cross-training for multi-functional employees. Implements all safety rules and guidelines for all AECOM employees.
The Supervisor is also responsible for scheduling, planning, documentation, maintaining performance and reporting with AECOM management team and client.
- Monitors and/or manages the entry of correct documentation and scheduled maintenance via Maximo/SAP.
- Manages reactive/corrective maintenance as it is reported and distributes to available technicians.
- Leads safety program for the worksite and maintains reporting associated with safety activities.
- Audits work performance for safety actions and quality of work, and provide coaching as needed.
- Reviews new job requests to differentiate between in-scope and non-scope work, and addresses accordingly.
- Maintains effective performance of individual employees and the worksite team.
- Reviews and approves time reporting.
- Compiles, maintains and presents various reports to AECOM management and client teams.
Within AECOM, our group provides facilities and production maintenance services for our clients' industrial, manufacturing, distribution, pharmaceutical, and commercial sites worldwide.
- We run our own crews of Production Maintenance Techs, CNC Service Techs, Automation Techs, Industrial Electricians, Maintenance Mechanics, Industrial HVAC Techs, Logistics / Crib Management, Planner/ Schedulers, Supervisors and safety professionals inside our customers' facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
- These are full-time, regular positions with AECOM that offer competitive pay and a full benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 3 weeks of accrued Paid Time Off per calendar year
- 401k plan with 3% company match
- Employee discounts
- And much more -
- And your benefits start the same day you do!
- Check us out at https://www.youtube.com/user/AECOMTechnologyCorp!
- Come join our team!
For more information -
- Visit Mississippi - www.visitmississippi.org
- Mississippi Parks and Recreation - www.mdwfp.com
- Chamber of Commerce - www.corinthalliance.com
Business Line: Management Services
Position Title: Supervisor - Production Maintenance
Position Status: Full-Time
What We Offer: When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity