Requisition/Vacancy No.: 228617BR
Job Category: Safety / Health
Job Summary: AECOM is seeking a Construction Safety Facilitators for current and future openings in the following locations:
- Mayes County, OK
- New Albany, OH
- Midlothian, TX
- Henderson, NV
- Tahoe Reno, NV
- Council Bluffs, IA
- Loudoun County, VA
- Berkeley County, SC
- Under minimal direction supervises personnel engaged in the ES&H functions within the company or on the same project.
- Implements policies and procedures to assure awareness of and compliance with ES&H requirements of the organization.
- Supervises personnel engaged in monitoring and preventing hazards and diseases that could be present throughout the work sites.
- Provides technical leadership and functional guidance to ensure regulatory standards are being enforced.
- Ensures that quality control procedures are executed to monitor all aspects of regulations.
- Serves in a liaison capacity with the resident contract agency representative and other various agencies engaged in promoting environmental safety and health activities.
- Drafts all necessary reports to Federal, State and local agencies.
- Coordinates audits of ES&H programs within the organization.
- Keeps informed on all existing and proposed changes in occupational health and safety regulations. Assists in the development and conducts basic ES&H training to employees.
- Communicates programs to enhance employee awareness of prevention and compliance.
- May administer an ES&H program on a large, specialized, complex project or multiple projects.
Business Line: Environment
Position Title: Construction Safety Facilitator V
Position Status: Full-Time
What We Offer: When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
- Bachelors Degree + 8 years of relevant experience or AA/AS +10 years of relevant experience or HS/GED + 12 years of relevant experience.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must pass a State and Federal criminal history/security pre-employment background check.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Physically able, with or without an accommodation, to work in indoor and outdoor environments with uneven terrain and variable conditions including heat, cold, noise, and working in the presence of heavy, moving, dangerous equipment; position requires frequent standing/walking, vehicle operation, stair climbing and keyboard/mouse operations; often performing repetitive bending & stooping; occasionally using portable ladders, and lifting less than 25 pounds or less; rarely working with arms above shoulder level, power gripping/squeezing (and tools, levers, etc.), working at heights, performing repetitive or fine hand movements, and lifting 25 to 50 pounds. Position will include wearing associated personal protective equipment.
- CST and/or CHST certification preferred.
Business Group: Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country: United States of America
State/Province: USA - Oklahoma
Clearance Required: No
Additional Locations: US - Chantilly, VA - 4800 Westfields Blvd, US - Columbus, OH - 277 West Nationwide Blvd, US - Fort Worth, TX - 1200 Summit Avenue Suite 102, US - Las Vegas, NV - 181 E Warm Springs Road, US - North Charleston, SC - 4016 Salt Pointe Parkway, US - Omaha, NE - 12120 Shamrock Plaza, US - Reno, NV