Salesforce Solution Architect
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect! Do you have a deep Salesforce background and want to be part of disrupting the Legal Tech industry at a rapidly growing and profitable company? Then this could be for you!
In this position, you will help to improve and expand our natively-developed Salesforce Independent Service Vendor (ISV) applications. Your goal will be to ensure our technical architectures achieve excellence now, but are also positioned for our product roadmap and new features that will provide even more value to our customers. In addition to these internal responsibilities, the role also requires externally facing interactions with our solution integrators, technology partners, as well as current and potential customers to answer architecture related questions, as well as identify new capabilities and innovations.
From a day-to-day perspective, you will oversee solution architecture design and development, ensuring we have a solid foundation for our customer experience, as well as helping us to utilize the ever-expanding set of Salesforce tools and solutions, where appropriate. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. Wed also like you to have hands-on experience in developing and delivering Salesforce applications and be able to manage complex programs.
- Understand company needs/goals to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Work with Scrum Teams and other stakeholders to identify and communicate system requirements
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas, and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect, Technical Architect, and/or Software Engineer on the Salesforce platform
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce application development and system administration
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Experience in project management
- Experience with various design patterns and infrastructures
- Familiarity and constant updating of knowledge with respect to the greater Salesforce platform / ecosystem
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience
Competitive rewards! Solid salary and benefits (medical, dental, vision). Opportunity to work with a great team at a profitable and rapidly growing company.
TechnologyView all jobs at Advologix.com