IT / Help Desk Dispatch Technician needed at Advocate Telecom. This is a full time, permanent position available immediately.
Advocate Telecom is a telecommunications and technology (IT) service, sales and consultant company serving the Greater Seattle Area, including King and Snohomish counties. Being fully licensed, bonded and insured, we provide remote and onsite services to address our customers' communication and network needs.
Our customers have come to rely on us as their one-stop shop for Voice and Data solutions.
YOUR expertise in the IT / Technology field becomes OUR company's newest asset.
Who We Are:
We have experienced explosive growth the last 2+ years and need key players to join our team to keep that fire burning bright
Think you’re the funniest person in the building? Good news, we have an office full of comedians waiting for you here.
Do you feel that water cooler conversations at your current job never have enough Stranger Things or Mandalorian?
Are you the type of person who will race ANYONE to the office K-Cup machine?
If you want to enjoy coming to work every day and the people you work with, we’d like to talk to you.
We are a passionate group of technology professionals who are dedicated each day to be our client’s and communities Advocate. We are geeks, we are musicians, we are gear heads, we are gamers, but most importantly we respect and share our differences and create the unique environment we love to come to every day. We place a high value on attitude, motivation and character above all else. We are a team that ensures our clients, vendors and partners are given an exceptional experience that knows no equal in our industry. Let it be clear, we aren’t offering just a job. We are offering a work home and career for kindred tech experts
Do new gadgets and integration API’s keep you up at night? Are you constantly weighing the advantages of air-cooling rigs versus liquid cooling rigs? Is your home page jump list populated with tech, innovation and automation blogs? If so, let’s start a conversation.
· Provide exceptional customer service through phone, email, and instant message interaction with our clients and vendors
· Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to clearly explain technical terms to end users and vendors
· Provide clear information to IT personnel regarding types of calls and to end users
regarding status of requests
· Ensure efficient coordination, prioritization, and scheduling of Field Technician
· Monitor tickets, SLA reports and mailboxes/portal to ensure proper service routing and timely resolution
· Assist in shipping, receiving, inventory and other internal tasks related to IT department operations
· Support internal IT staff through Tier 1 remote/phone support and IT bench tasks
· Coordinate effectively with other departments to ensure quality service delivery (internal and external customers)
· Personable to a fault, gregarious, eager and motivated to get the job done right the first time
• High School Diploma or equivalent / technical training
• Basic understanding of IP networking, Microsoft operating systems and troubleshooting
• Experience with PSA / Ticketing system (Ex. Connectwise, AutoTask)
• Experience within Microsoft Office Suite / Office365
• Exposure to Active Directory, Key PBX system (Avaya, NEC, IPitomy), SMB Firewall devices, remote support tools
• Have reliable transportation
Certifications in Microsoft, Networking, and Security a plus.
What We Offer
· Set Schedule
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Wealth Benefits (401k)
· Health Benefits (company sponsored)
· Company provided tech devices (laptop, phone, etc)
· Generous mileage / dispatch reimbursement
· Continuing education / tuition reimbursement
· Quarterly company team building events
Please reply with resume and mention your current technical experience and exposure in your cover letter.